02 Apr 2021
Austwide Inspection Services Pty Ltd is now providing welding services in Tasmania under company director Peter Warren.
Austwide Inspection Services (AIS) was started in 2017 by Peter Warren.
Peter has been a trade-qualified boilermaker / 1st class welder for over 20 years, and his career progressed to becoming a certified welding supervisor in 2012, and a Certified Senior Welding Inspector in 2014.
Other qualifications Peter has achieved, AINDT MT2 in 2013 (Magnetic Particle Testing), AICIP In-Service Inspector of Pressure Equipment in 2015.
During this time Peter has worked in various senior QA/QC roles for reputable companies such as National Engineering (Young NSW), Prevision (Orange NSW), Jeff Hort Engineering (Orange NSW), Hort Enterprises (Orange NSW).
During this time Peter gained valuable industry experience which has led to the formation of his own company Austwide Inspection Services (AIS), and now he is providing welding Inspection services for all his Tasmania-based clients.
Some of the many clients that are now serviced by Austwide Inspection Services Pty Ltd are:
• Jemena Gas – Welding Inspection on behalf of Is-Spec Pty Ltd of Steel Gas mains on the Secondary Gas system
• Jemena Gas – Welding Inspection on behalf of Is-Spec Pty Ltd of Steel Gas mains on the Primary Gas system
• Killard Civil – (2018 - 2019 Welding Inspection, new water main construction for the Badgerys Ck Airport development, The Norther Rd, Sydney West)
• Jonishan Civil – (2018 - 2019 Welding Inspection, new water main construction for the Badgerys Ck Airport development, The Norther Rd, Sydney West)
• Sydney Water – (2020 – 2021 Welding Consultant for Acciona, reviewing sub-contractor welding-related QA documentation for the Prospect to Macarthur Water Pipeline)
• Killard Civil – (2021 – Current, Welding Inspection, Prospect to Macarthur Water Pipeline)
Austwide is looking to expand our horizons into Tasmania and will be setting up business links there in the coming months of 2021.
All expressions of interest are welcome, please view our website and add a comment.
Let us know what services you require and how we can improve to help your company.