Austwide Inspection Services Pty Ltd
Director: Peter Warren
Peter has worked in the fabrication and welding Industry for over 20 years.
Having completed a boilermaker apprenticeship in Shipbuilding at NQEA in Cairns, and working in a host of different fields Peter has gained a vast amount of industry experience.
During his professional career Peter has worked in many different industries such as:
- Ship Building - Steel & Aluminium
- Structural Steel
- Mining Construction (FIFO)
- Mining Maintenance
- Power Station maintenance
- Water Pipelines
- Water Treatment Plant maintenance
- Gas - Primary and Secondary steel mains
Over the years Peter's passion for all things welding has been a motivating force behind achieving certification in the following:
- (TAFE NSW) AS2214 - Structural welding supervisor (2010)
- (TAFE NSW) AS1796 Cert 10 - Welding Supervisor (2012)
- (WTIA) Certified Quality Control Welding Coordinator, Reg No: QC3026 (2012)
- (WTIA) International Welding Inspector - Standard Level (2013)
- (WTIA) Certified Senior Welding Inspector, Reg No: 0374 (2014)
- AICIP In-Service Inspector of Pressure Equipment, Reg No:0706 (2016)
Austwide Inspection Services offer our clients a fast friendly service that will assist them in completing projects on time and with minimal stress.